It is our aim to provide an unrivalled service to our clients. Workstations and monitors can be supplied together with our software as a turnkey system. This option ensures the optimum configuration for your ISD software. Our own technical teams are there to guide you through installation and implementation. We promise to achieve the best possible configuration with the hardware components of your choice.
HiCAD Compatibility Matrix
|HiCAD 2017||HiCAD 2016||HiCAD 2015||HiCAD 2014|
|Windows 10, 64 Bit|
|Windows 8.1, 64 Bit|
|Winndows 8, 64 Bit|
|Windows 7, 64 Bit|
|CADClick 3.0||as of SP2|
|Microsoft Office 2016|
|Microsoft Office 2013|
|Microsoft Office 2010|
|Microsoft Office 2007|
|Internet Explorer 9 - 11|
|Mozilla Firefox 31 - 54|
|Google Chrome 37 - 56|
* In conjunction with VBA limitations may occur here.
System and hardware requirements
|Minimum Hardware Requirements|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel or AMD processor with SSE2 support|
4 GB RAM
|Hard disk||Approx. 5 GB free disk space|
|Graphics board||Fully OpenGL 2.0-capable graphics board with 128 MB RAM or more. |
You can use the OpenGLCapabilityTester to check whether the OpenGL capabilities of your computer are sufficient for HiCAD.
|Screen resolution||Screen resolution 1280x1024|
For the output of reports, e.g. Sheet Metal cost calculations, you require Microsoft Office Version 2010 or higher.
|Recommended Hardware Equipment|
Fujitsu CELSIUS M740
Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-1630 v4 (4 Cores, 3.70 GHz, 10M Cache)
4 x 8 GB, DDR4, 2.133 MHz, rg ECC
If you are working with very large CAD models we recommend using computers with a large amount of RAM.
1 x 512 GB, SSD SATA III Premium bay, 2,5 Zoll
|Graphics board||NVIDIA Quadro M2000 (4 GB)|
|Screen resolution||Full HD (1920x1080)|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit)|
Microsoft Office Version 2010 or higher
- To establish the connection to the Sentinel License Server the UDP Port 5093 for incoming and outgoing connections needs to be enabled for the Firewall of the License Server; for the Windows Firewall the Port is automatically enabled by activating the corresponding option in the installation program of the License Server.
- For Network Licenses the operating systems listed on the System and Hardware Requirements: License Server page can be used.
- Internet access is required for the computer/server on which the licenses are managed!
- If you use a 64Bit version of HiCAD (2011) the Hardlock can no longer be used as selector of the license file due to missing driver support!
- If you wish to use HELiOS you will also need one of the database systems listed on the System and Hardware Requirements: HELiOS Desktop page.